The JDO is asking law enforcement to look into a possible criminal violation on the part of the Independence Party, since the files we reveal below show that the party operates in close cooperation with and under the same leadership as a non-profit Newmanite front group, the All Stars Project. All Stars runs inner-city talent shows and claims to prepare Black and Hispanic youth for careers in show biz. But how many jobs can a field like this create compared to jobs involving new technology? How many jobs can rap music create for currently unemployed young Blacks? A few dozen at most, while millions will remain unemployed! Fred Newman should be honest and admit he's training these kids to be in minstrel shows. The All Stars is a hustle on the part of this racist pig, who, since he hates his own Jewish people, found it easy to consider "people of color" racially inferior and rationalize exploiting them with some pseudo-Marxist rhetoric. All this has been said for years by William Pleasant, the African-American poet who helped launch the All Stars talent shows, then quit when he figured out that Newman was just using the contestants, many of whom had real talent, as poster kids to get donations out of guilty liberals. Newman is downright happy to use "people of color" and they have made him a multi-millionaire, while their situations are unchanged or have become worse. The All Stars is not supposed to be involved in advocating for a political candidate because this violates the law governing non-profit, tax deductible organizations, yet this is exactly what the Newmanites do through their work for the Independence Party! BRING THESE INFLUENCE-PEDDLING CROOKS TO JUSTICE DESPITE THEIR POLITICAL CONNECTIONS!
The puppet of Fred Newman, Lenora Fulani, has been in the news recently for saying that Jews are "mass murderers of people of color" on behalf of capitalism. But in fact the Newmanites themselves, who have assumed the disguise of the NEW YORK INDEPENDENCE PARTY, are assiduous capitalists in their own way, working night and day to make Fred Newman richer and richer. The files below reveal the membership and inner business workings of these self-styled revolutionaries of the boardroom and the predatory psychotherapy clinic. Some of the Newmanite files have esoteric file extensions that can only be opened up with Ventura, InDesign and other applications. We encourage researchers who have these programs to open these files and convert them into a format compatible with HTML so that we can display them to the public. If you can do so please send them to JudeaM within the body of an email or post them somewhere on the web. We also suggest you visit ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-NINE QUESTIONS FOR LENORA FULANI AS COMPOSED BY POLITICAL CULT EXPERT DENNIS KING, who reveals that:
1. The FBI is currently investigating the All Stars Project, a self-styled youth charity controlled by Newman and Fulani, for financial irregularities allegedly committed in New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles. All Stars was the recipient of an $8.5 million tax-free loan from New York City's Industrial Development Agency in 2002.
2. A complaint regarding All Stars has been filed with New York State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer by a former employee of a Los Angeles children's health center run by a follower of Mr. Newman. The employee was sent by her boss to New York for "training" at All Stars in 2004. The complainant alleges that All Stars vastly exaggerates the number of children it works with, and that she personally witnessed emotional abuse and labor exploitation of All Stars kids brought from Oakland to New York for a bogus leadership training program and housed in a "flop house."
3. Ms. Fulani provided false information to Mayor Giuliani in a 2001 letter asking for a meeting regarding All Stars' application for the IDA bond, not only exaggerating the size of the All Stars youth program but presenting the application as being for "youth development" when in fact the facility to be purchased with IDA money was intended at least as much for the adult theater component of All Stars, which puts on anti-Semitic plays written by Mr. Newman.
4. The IDA's due diligence apparently failed to look at the sordid history of past Newmanite programs that worked with kids, including the now defunct Barbara Taylor School which practiced Mr. Newman's "social therapy" on pre-teen children, offered inappropriate sex education based on the Newman cult's peculiar ideas on sex, and sent its pupils to Washington DC in buses to demonstrate in support of Libya's Col. Gadhafi at the height of his terror campaign against the United States.
5. The cult's advocacy of the need to destroy the "bourgeois family" and build a revolutionary "development community" in its place--as well as the cult's promotion of Mr. Newman's doctrine of "friendosexualism"-- calls into question the propriety of the city providing subsidies for All Stars, which works with kids from age six through the teen years.
6. Cult leaders in the 1980s issued statements that appeared to defend or make light of adult sex abuse of children (as in the case of the North American Man-Boy Love Association, or NAMBLA), and the cult has provided political and/or legal support to a string of notorious child abusers.
The Wall Street and corporate leaders who serve on the All Stars board (apparently with no knowledge of the history of the Newman cult) are listed in the document, which includes a question to Ms. Fulani about whether or not she has ever informed these individuals that several of their fellow board members, as well as the top officers of All Stars, are secret cadre of an underground revolutionary organization founded by Mr. Newman.
The document calls on the New York City Council to hold hearings on the 2002 All Stars bond to determine why adequate due diligence was not performed by the IDA staff and whether pressure was exerted by either Mayor Bloomberg or Governor Pataki to facilitate the application's approval. (Newman and Fulani's Independence Party ballot line provided Mayor Bloomberg with his margin of victory in the 2001 general election, after which Gov. Pataki reached out to the party. The All Stars loan was given final approval by the IDA board on May 14, 2002. Four days later, the governor was endorsed for reelection by the Independence Party state convention.)
"Let's have full public hearings," Mr. King writes in the final paragraph.
"I'm sure that many ex-Newmanites would be willing to come forward and reveal things before the TV cameras in the City Council chambers that would send shock waves through New York politics."
Click HERE for 179 QUESTIONS FOR LENORA FULANI.
These files were downloaded from an internet site brought to our attention by him/her in the Fulani-Newman organization who is disaffected with its control by Jew-haters. We were given the URL
http://homepage.mac.com/WebObjects/FileSharing.and downloaded them - they were not stolen nor were they copywritten - M.L.